Sunday 17 July 2011

Baby Card Trio!

My cousin Carmen is having her first baby and the baby is due on July 18 (tomorrow)! I am so excited!  I knew I wanted to start working on some baby cards so.....

When I was at Michael's Craft Store one day last week, I used a 50% off coupon to get this gorgeous Hampton Art stamp image of a carriage! I was so excited that when I got home I went straight to my desk mostly stocked with fabulous Stamping Up products and made this adorable card! I am calling this collection the Baby Card Trio!

I am thinking that I will give the blue card to my cousin as I know she is having a baby boy! A few other friends are expecting so I may have the opportunity to use the other cards. I will make some more blue and teal baby cards too just in case! Until I use them, I will keep them in my accordion file neatly organized by occasion and in little plastic sleeves to make sure the cards don't get dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment