Saturday 16 July 2011

Welcome to the Card Party!

Hello All,

Welcome to the Card Party! It's taken me a while to set up this blog but it's finally here! Over the next little while, I will be adding more photos of my cards and more links to other blogs! I am really excited!

 First off, I want to post a card on my blog for the Stamping Royalty inspiration Challenge #80! The idea of even starting a blog occured to me when I was trying to use facebook to post cards to this blog and I was having such a difficult time doing that!!!! I was feeling very frustrated! Anyways, I hope this blogspot will make it easier for me to enter inspiration challenges, keep everyone updated on my cards, and give me an avenue to learn new stuff from all of you! Well, here goes, I am going to try to post my SR#80 submission! Hope it works!  **Fingers crossed**

No comments:

Post a Comment