Wednesday 3 August 2011

Wedding Card, Anniversary Card & a sneak peak at Christmas!

Hello Ladies,
I can now show you the adorable cards that I have been making over the Long Weekend! For the wedding card I used four different SU (Stampin' UP) stamp sets:  Pretty Pattern, For the Bride, Bliss and Occasional Quotes! I used the pattern from pretty pattern to make a dainty background behind the bride using Elegant Eggplant ink. I also used that ink in a craft ink for the bride and heat embossed the bride with clear embossing powder! The butterfly on the side was from the Bliss set and it is also heat embossed with clear embossing powder and I used the Bravo Burgundy craft ink! I used Bravo burgundy ink using one of the quotes from the Occasional Quotes set! The Boho punch and Simple flower embosslit as well as a white and black pearl accented my flowers nicely!

My anniversary card is so cute and it also doubles as a gift tag as the loop of ribbon was place around the neck of a wine bottle so it did double duty! I used Delicate Doilies in a Cajun Craze craft ink and heat embossed it~of course! I also did the "Happy Anniversary" in Cajun Craze from the Something to Celebrate set, and the "Congratulations" came from the Occasional Quotes set. I just love this card! Still need to deliver the card and gift and will do so soon as the happy couple were away for the Long Weekend.



Today I also started to think of Christmas, and so I started work on a cute milk carton centrepiece using my new  SU Delicate Doilies Set! This cute milk carton will be part of a bigger table centrepiece and I will keep you posted as I piece the centrepiece together (pardon the pun!) I hope you all enjoy these cards and that you are inspired to create! Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. WOW Jenny, these are GORGEOUS!!!! I see a future business venture for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny, you have lovely cards and the first one the dressing is in beautiful designing . wish you all the best .

    plastic cards

    plastic business cards

    ReplyDelete