Monday 1 August 2011

A Wonderful Long Weekend!

Hi All,

It has been a busy past few days! On July 26, my cousin Dan's baby was born! And he and Carmen called the baby Liam. I got to hold him when he was only 5 days old! I am so excited! Relatives came into town over the long weekend from Saskatchewan and my husband & I ended up cat sitting as well so it was very busy! In the meantime, I heard back from Stampin' Royalty and my submission was in their top picks not last week but the one before SR# 80 so I was even more excited! Trying to post the Top Picks Badge to my wall has been trying...may have to call in tech support to help me in this task. My tech support is my hubby which is just so awesome! Maybe between the two of us we can make it happen! Well, at least I can add it as a photo for now......

I have refurbished my craft studio and have been making a couple of nifty cards which I will post as soon as I can! Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment