Sunday 20 November 2011

Just a few Christmas Cards!

Hi All,

I am starting to make Christmas ornaments, and cards and thought I would share a few pictures with you! It has been so busy lately but so wonderful to sit down and start playing with paper! I made this card for my friend Pinky! I think it is so cute! The second card below was obviously for one of my American friends...I love the new SU "Sounding Joy set and so used the big star stamp as the main stamp for this lovely card!





The last card is so cute and is the master card for a bunch of cards I am making for friends! The image is from the Pines & Pointsettias set! I love this stamp as well as the one of the little pinecone. The whole set is adorable! I will spend some extra time making more complicated cards for family so I will post those in the coming days!   ~Happy Stampin!~

No comments:

Post a Comment