Sunday 11 March 2012

Stamping Royalty #114 Challenge Go Green Recycle






Hi All,

I wanted to make a little kleenex box holder for my desk at work this week and decided to make it out of an old, torn Grand & Toy rubber band box in my desk that had seen better days! I just finished this precious box a few minutes ago!

As you can see in the pictures, I taped the torn box together with tape and then decorated it! I took silver foil cardstock and ran it through my Big Shot with the Lattice Square SU impressions folder and then measured and glued the cardstock onto the box with tombow. I decorated the box with some SU cherry cobbler seam ribbon and a wonderful rhinestone buckle I found in my stash of scraps. I am pretty sure it is not from SU (Stampin' UP) but since this was a recycling challenge, I felt that was okay to use it. Not sure where it came from though anymore! I used some butterflies I had punched out previously using the SU Beautiful Wings Embosslit and adhered them on the top of the box with some glue dots. The little tissue packets fit nicely inside as you can see from the pictures and the rest is history. It only took a few minutes to make this delightful little kleenex box! Can't wait to bring it to work on monday to put on my desk near the picture of my hubby! (Also in a silver frame.) This little box will make my work space more attractive and will brighten my spirits on even the gloomiest of days! Hope you enjoyed this little box as well!

Happy Stampin'~

No comments:

Post a Comment