Thursday 2 August 2012

SUO Challenge #50: Buttons & Brads


Hi All,

I was meaning to enter this challenge sooner but life got so busy...anyways I decided to decorate a Stamping Up Kraft Box with one of my favourite SU designer series papers! I used a retired punch to make the scallop ribbon from black and cherry cobbler cardstock. I put the black cardstock through a crimper to get that delightful texture. Victoria 5/8 ribbon is underneath with a nice button from the SU regals collection topped with one of SU's adorable antique brads. On naturals cardstock I stamped out the sentiment "Just Because" from the "It's Your Day" stampset on cherry cobbler classic ink and punched it out with the modern label punch and edged it with cherry cobbler ink and set it with two clear rhinestone brads! Buttons & brads are so front and centre in this creation and I just LOVE it! On opening the box, you can see more of my favourite DSP and a flourish from the stamp set "Artistic Etchings" stamped in cherry cobbler ink on natuals cardstock and punched out with my other SU label punch which I have forgotten the name of....and wait when you open the box you see a mix of buttons and brads as little gifts strewn across crimped paper. There are subtle and bright glimmer brads and buttons from the neutrals and regals button collection. Hope you like this project which is all about buttons and brads. Happy Stampin~


Jen

1 comment:

  1. A gift any stamper would love to receive! Love it! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete