Saturday 5 January 2013

Valentine's Day & Birthday Cards & Recent News!

Hi All,

It's been a while since I blogged last but I am back again. The past year was difficult with my dad passing and our neighbour flooding our place but I am so glad that the house is repaired and things are getting back to usual. Missed my dad so much over Christmas but I guess that that is pretty typical for most people. Anyways I have a few cute cards/projects to show you all and they are relating to one of my favourite days of the year: Valentine's Day! I have not submitted them to any challenges. The first card is for my hubby and I made it earlier in the year.











The second card is based on a card at a make and take at the Making Memories Scrapbooking Shop. I totally blinged it  out with rhinestones, glitter glue and a fab stamp from Stampin Up's Stamp Set Affection Collection. I stamped the word LOVE and highlighted it with SU dazzling details! I also used the Cupid from SU's Valentine's set ps. I Love You.









The last card is a gorgeous card I just made for an upcoming birthday!











 By the way, I said I would put a shout out to my card making friend Sherry! She has started a card shop on facebook so if you want to check out her designs feel free to check her out at  www.facebook.com/shersshoppe

Hope you enjoy! I will be entering more challenges soon! Happy Stampin'

Jenny G

No comments:

Post a Comment