Friday 22 March 2013

SR #168 Picture inspiration

Hi All,

Just received my parcel from my second sale-a-bration order and just had to make this cute card for the Stampin' Royalty Inspiration Challenge! I am just LOVING my new bitty butterfly punch & my new window frames framelits. Still loving that SU 5/8 flower trim. The pattern on the butterflies is awesome! To get that delicate pattern on the butterflies, I stamped out some butterflies in Regal Rose with the SU "Strength & Hope" stampset from a couple of summers ago and then punched out the little butterflies from the pretty stamped pattern of the big butterfly from that set. The "Thank You" is from my new  "Pretty Petites" sale-a-bration set. I popped them up on the white window panes with dimensionals. The little white windows were cut out with the littlest framelit from the Windows Collection. The pearls on the butterflies are from SU & were the last detail I added to the card. The paper in the middle under the butterflies and sentiments was from my new Print Poetry paper pad. I used some cute edgelits from my "Finishing Touches" set and cut out some adorable borders from some old SU paper from the other year...perhaps blushing bride or regal rose. After the centre panel was put together, I took some Su Whisper White cardstock and used one of the folders from my "Delicate Designs" textured impressions folder. I spaced them far enough apart so that my centre panel would fit in nicely.  I then cut the right edge with the "Large Scallop" framelit and then glued on the centre piece & added the pearls onto the butterflies. On the other side of the card, I first put some old SU pink seam ribbon down with sticky strip and then took some SU 5/8 flower trim and rubbed it on a "Pretty in Pink" ink pad. I stuck it down with sticky strip on top of the seam ribbon. Voila, here is my latest entry to Stampin' Royalty! Hope you enjoy it!

~Happy Stampin'~  Jenny G

No comments:

Post a Comment