Saturday 2 March 2013

SUO #65 2nd Entry Going Green




Hi All,

Here is my 2nd entry for SUO #65! I was trying to add it to the challenge but the link kept saying it couldn't as the link was already found in the collection. Hope I can try to add it before the deadline. Will keep trying!!

Ink:

Wild Wasabi & Dazzling Details on the "ears to you" stampset.
Always Artichoke, Early Espresso, Chocolate Chip and Soft Suede are edged in on the outside of the SU  Oval Die, and the piece cut out with one of the Apothecary Accent framelits.
Rose Red daubed with a sponge dauber on the 5/8 flower trim with SU Pearls glued on with SU glue dots in the middle.

Paper:

SU DSP from a set which I forgot the name of. Cut two pieces of the paper with the Apothecary Accents set and then set them under the watercolour paper stamped with the "ears to you" set. I set it with tombow glue so that the paper is peeking out under the center piece with the sentiment. Hid the parts on the side with the flowers as the sides were overlapping and not attractive as you could see the two pieces of paper. Cut the bottom edge of the Big Oval Die so it would stand better.

Pear Pizzazz paper left over from the other year which I ran through my SU Big Shot with my Finishing Touches edgelit. I am so in love with this dainty border!

Tools:
Big Z Clear Oval Accent Die
Apothecary Accent Framelit
Finishing Touches Framelit
Ears to You clearmount stamp set
Two flowers from 5/8 flower trim and two SU pearls
SU Dazzling Details is on the rabbits on the stamped image to make them more shiny!

Enjoy! ~Happy Stampin'~  Jenny G

No comments:

Post a Comment