Saturday 22 June 2013

SR #181

Hi All,

Here is my entry for Stamping Royalty this week! It has been such a busy week with that I didn't even check my favourite card challenge websites! I did have a couple of my friends over to make paper tea cups on thursday so that was fun! On monday after work I let loose with stamping some images from my Betsy's Blossoms stamp set and my two favourite colours Rose Red and Pear Pizzaz! Woke up this morning, made pancakes for my hubby & I and then started vacuuming, but when I went to vacuum my stamping studio I just turned the vacuum off and started making a card! Needless to say, the floor of my studio is still littered with small bits of paper, the peel off backs of dimensionals etc.... Just tickled that I made this masculine thank you card and also so pleased that it captures the feel of the Stamping Royalty picture! Here is the card recipe:

Paper: White cardstock torn with my SU tearing edge ruler & inked in SU Midnight Muse ink
           White cardstock stamped in Midnight Muse ink with my old SU solid stripes wood mount stamp
           White cardstock stamped in Choc Chip with my Pretty Petites stamp set and cut out with
           co-ordinating punch.

Stamp Sets: By the Tide (SU) : Lobster  (midnight muse)/Coral (Marina Mist/Sea horses (Classic Black)
                   Pretty Petites (SU) Sentiment in Chocolate Chip
                   Solid Stripes (SU) Stripes in midnight must to make banner cut out by me and popped up.

Tools:          Dimensionals to pop up banner and sentiment, tearing edge ruler, and dazzling details on lobster.                    

Hope you enjoy this masculine thank you card! ~Happy Stampin'~ Jenny G


No comments:

Post a Comment