Saturday 15 March 2014

SUO #92 Pinks and Purples

Hi All,
Just rushing off to one of the many birthday parties planned for my birthday weekend! I will put the basic card recipe but not the blow by blow account of how I made this card. All materials and products are from stamping up, of course! Hope you don't mind! My hubby is taking me jewelry shopping before the party so I must get ready! So excited!

Stampsets: Betsy's Blossoms, Elements of Style & the sale a bration set from last year with the ferris wheel, bicycle etc...it had the wonderful scripted sentiment "Celebrate" in it but I have forgot the name of the set!

Inks: Perfect Plum, Regal Rose & Pretty in Pink

Paper: Blushing Bride on the edges using the finishing touch framelits & Rich Razzleberry for the frame around the sentiment and for the cute little butterfly. Pearls and butterfly punch are from stamping up. Stripe on the right side is from some SU dsp from maybe 3 or so years ago that I had around the house. Enjoy!

Happy Stampin~ Jenny G

2 comments:

  1. Love the use of the three stamp sets together (the sentiment from Feeling Sentimental SAB 2013 is also one of my favs)! I hope you have a wonderful birthday weekend and fun choosing your jewelry :-) Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty - thanks for playing along in pink and purple!

    ReplyDelete