Sunday 24 July 2016

SUO #153

Hi Ladies,

First challenge I have entered in a while & I am excited. I used stamps from the Fabuous Floret (floral image) set and my old Fresh Cuts set (Thank You sentiment.) Make sure your Su stamp pad is new and or re-inked to get a dark, crisp image. The crisp outlines of the flowers really do it for me for sure!! I used whisper white cardstock and coloured the flower on the popped out image in the right hand corner with my crisp canatloupe SU marker. I used my 2.5 SU circle punch to punch out a circle on whisper white and stamped & coloured my floral image and then affixed it to the card base with SU dimensionals. I hope you love this wonderful clean and simple Thank You card as much as I do!!

Hugs,
Jenny G

3 comments:

  1. Love the pop of Colour. These crisp images look great on your card. So glad you joined the fun at SUO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you highlighted the pop of color with a circle! Pretty card. Thanks for playing along with the Black & White with a POP of color challenge on SUO Challenges this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a gorgeous CAS card! Love the flowers with the one colored in a circle die- great job!! Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges :-)

    ReplyDelete